The month before last, we made our Basic plans free, to help businesses collaborate on contracts through COVID-19. What impact has this had on our customers around the world?
Since the launch, we’ve onboarded over 100 businesses, each with their own specific use cases. We had strong levels of interest from two sectors particularly crucial to navigating the current crisis: delivery, and health technology. Here are a few use cases that caught my eye, and really demonstrated the range of requirements Juro can fulfill.
From delivery ... 🚚
1. We’ve helped restaurants that are turning towards online food delivery during the pandemic. With walk-in custom prohibited, restaurants have to adapt quickly to new ways of working, operating entirely online and delivering food. One business we recently welcomed into Juro was struggling to manage employment contracts remotely, slowing down the hiring workflow. They’re now using Juro to process around 30 contracts a month, helping them to keep moving - and to keep serving food.
2. Ride-hailing services (like Uber) have also expanded into delivery services, using their vehicles to deliver food and other goods. This change means one of our new free users is processing 20 HR and Supplier contracts a month through Juro, allowing the company to collaborate with restaurants and retailers and keep going during the lockdown.
3. Juro’s device-optimized features allow users to eSign from any device. This is particularly useful for new users in the delivery sector offering pick-up and delivery services for consumers - allowing them to support local businesses and retailers within their local area. One new user is now managing all its limited partner agreements with retailers in Juro, enabling them to agree terms and sign within seconds.
"It’s exciting to see how Juro can play a part, however small, in making sure businesses can manage their contracts and keep working towards solutions - even remotely"
To health ... 🏥
1. A company that offers data analytics to healthcare businesses and medical professionals signed up to collaborate on contracts with Juro. Managing NDAs through Juro, the data analytics company was able to create a central repository for contracts, tracking active and inactive terms in the documents to help them meeting their obligations during a chaotic period.
2. Another new free user in the healthcare sector focuses on getting medical devices to market, using Juro to create and collaborate on consultation contracts. Its focus is on helping parties that might have products in development that could help fight the virus to secure FDA approval in the US. It’s exciting to see how Juro can play a part, however small, in making sure they can manage their contracts and keep working towards solutions - even remotely.
"We’ve had everyone react to this change and use Juro to keep collaborating, and maintain visibility into contracts during this difficult time"
… to everything in between 🤷
1. Farmdrop is a longstanding Juro customer, with farmers and fishers e-signing in the platform - unlike other solutions, Juro isn’t “by lawyers, for lawyers”. Since we launched our free plans, it’s been great to help similar businesses to connect and collaborate on contracts with users from different backgrounds. One particular company connects food waste with farmers, so it can be composted instead of going to landfill. They use Juro for vendor agreements to help minimize food waste in the crisis; we’re thrilled to be able to help.
2. Free users that aren’t in critical sectors like delivery and healthcare are also using Juro to make sure their businesses keep running and they’re still able to close deals. For example, a 3D imaging software company now uses Juro to manage B2B contracts, selling ecommerce platforms to enterprise businesses selling shoes online. We’ve had everyone from freelance photographers to governmental departments react to this change and use Juro to keep collaborating, and maintain visibility into contracts during this difficult time.
As a business, it’s been rewarding for us to be able to help wherever we can, and personally it’s fascinating working with new free users to understand their individual needs, as well as helping them propel their business forward through this time of uncertainty.
If you’re struggling to adapt to the need to collaborate on contracts remotely, get in touch now and we’ll do everything we can to help. Stay safe!
Juro's Basic plans are now free - why not use Juro to manage your HR paperwork remotely?
Subscribe for the latest news, views and interviews on legal, sales and everything about contract management software.