signNow allows users to collect signatures on digital forms quickly. But are its features robust enough to monitor, measure and control a rapidly expanding universe of contracts?
signNow's eSignature tool helps to reduce manual effort and hassle when obtaining electronic signatures on digital forms. But does its solution offer the flexibility and control that high-growth companies need as contract volumes grow month by month?
Let’s explore the features, pricing and limitations of signNow in comparison to Juro’s all-in-one contract automation platform. Use the menu below to navigate this page.
Juro vs signNow: feature comparison
|Rich text editor||❌||✅|
|Unlimited templates||Enterprise plans only||✅|
|Natural language Q&A||❌||✅|
|Custom branding||Enterprise plans only||✅|
|Binding eSignature with audit trail||✅||✅|
|Signing on mobile||✅||✅|
|Approval workflows||Enterprise plans only||✅|
|Conditional logic||Enterprise plans only||✅|
|User access levels||✅||✅|
|Bulk actions||Enterprise plans only||✅|
|Google Drive integration||✅||✅|
Ready to try an all-in-one contract automation platform? 👇
signNow is a useful tool for gathering electronic signatures on high-volume forms such as media releases. Realtors and other professionals who need to collect in-person signatures while working in the field also appreciate signNow for its simplicity and convenience.
However, signNow may not be right for legal and business teams that are looking for end-to-end contract workflow functionalities. Legal counsel at high-growth companies also need collaborative negotiation and editing capabilities, automated self-service functions, and data analytics to effectively manage an ever-expanding contract universe.
Key issues users struggle with when using signNow are:
- Growing pains: users report unpredictable limitations, like the inability to label incoming files. This makes organising growing volumes of records increasingly difficult. Without software integrations that enable direct edits, users must re-print/scan/PDF, re-upload, and re-send a document every time it needs a revision.
- A limited stand-alone product: signNow is a basic eSignature solution that is one part of the airSlate Business Cloud offering, a larger ecosystem of digital tools that users must buy into to access more useful functions such as real-time dashboards, automated approval workflows, and sending in bulk.
- Doesn’t support cross-organisational alignment: signNow lacks many of the advanced team-sharing, self-service, and auto-complete functionalities that legal teams need to streamline the end-to-end contract workflow and automate the creation of contracts using automated templates.
- The “black box” effect. You get a signature, but contracts remain stagnant inside an impenetrable “black box” - you can't search, collect or analyse their data. You must still manually identify and track obligations, and you’re unable to learn from the data in your contracts.
Today’s visionary legal counsel and the business teams they support need one unified workspace that makes it easy for them to collaborate on and manage contracts. An all-in-one contract automation platform offers an extensive set of features that deliver many benefits. Let's explore them below.
✍️ A flexible editor, custom-built for contracts
Contracts are necessary - they don't have to be evil. Unlike signNow's rigid PDF environment, Juro's editor supports rich media and advanced formatting, bringing your contracts to life as dynamic, digital documents. Better contract design has a proven link with better contract outcomes, so why not create contracts that people actually want to sign, setting the right tone for your new business relationship from day one?
Create beautiful documents with an editor custom-built for contracts.
🌐 Efficient contract creation, editing, and approval workflows
PDFs in signNow are locked against editing, especially when being sent for signature. While this has some advantages at certain points, PDFs are generally an inflexible format for collaboration. Juro offers a convenient in-browser editor that allows parties to review, edit and approve contracts in one place. Negotiators work in a dynamic environment with sidebar collaboration where they can tag team members for discussion and control which edits and comments others see. Advanced features like a no-code workflow builder and conditional logic allow business users to create new contracts through a self-serve Q&A workflow using standardised templates.
Collaborate on contracts in real time, thanks to our unique browser-native editor.
✍️ Get organised with one unified workspace
You no longer need to juggle multiple versions of the same document as it is revised several times in Word, transformed into a PDF, and uploaded into a separate eSignature tool where, if you discover a typo, it needs to be revised in Word, turned into another PDF and uploaded to the tool again. You also don’t need to create a spreadsheet to track obligations. In Juro, legal and business teams create, negotiate, sign, manage, track and renew contracts in one unified workspace.
Use custom table views to manage key dates in your contracts.
💬 Query contract data in real time
eSignature is often just one part of a much larger process. Juro gives you a holistic view of all your contracts along with the ability to query them in real-time and at scale. Handling M&A deals is a breeze with powerful search functions that surface and diagnose relevant contracts automatically. Fast-growing companies that need to manage increasing volumes of MSAs, NDAs, supplier and vendor contracts, and partnership agreements use Juro to digitally monitor their contracts with a rich analytics stack.
Spot bottlenecks in your contract workflow with Juro's analytics dashboard.
signNow pricing vs Juro pricing
The signNow basic Business Plan pricing starts at $20 per user per month ($8 if paid yearly). Many of the modern features legal teams are looking for don’t kick in until you purchase a higher-priced plan. Also, you’ll have to pay additional fees for each person in your organisation who needs to send documents for signature.
signNow can also accelerate the process to obtain remote signatures on digital forms. However, unless you buy into its higher-priced plans, it restricts you to basic eSignature functionalities. The more collaboration and automation you need, and the more contracts you must manage, the faster those expenses will increase.
If you need more than just eSignature, Juro has a plan that works for you now and scales as you grow. With Juro, you can quickly implement robust and efficient workflows and automate templates that meet the specific needs of your business teams--and easily update them as needs evolve. Juro is built to bolster fast-growing companies with the flexibility, speed, and control they need to flourish in a rapidly evolving world.
Juro offers flexible plans to suit any business. Check out our pricing page to find a plan that's right for your business. Alternatively, hit the button below for more info👇.
Read independent reviews
signNow is rated on G2 with ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4.6/5), with 63 1-3 star reviews, and on Capterra with ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4.6/5) with 25 1-3 star reviews.
Juro is rated on G2 with (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.7/5) and on Capterra with (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8/5) with no 1-3 star reviews on either platform.
G2’s direct comparison page rates Juro equal to or higher than signNow in 6 out of 7 key areas and states that reviewers feel that Juro is easier to do business with overall, finding:
- Reviewers felt that Juro meets the needs of their business better than signNow.
- When comparing quality of ongoing product support, reviewers felt that Juro is the preferred option.
- For feature updates and roadmaps, reviewers preferred the direction of Juro over signNow.
“Once a document is uploaded, you can't edit it directly anymore. You have to edit the original and reupload it into SignNow. It can be time-consuming”
“I wish there was a way to create the document in signNow so that it was easier to edit”
“[E]very document we send retains the same title; that is the name of the document template. I long ago found myself wishing that we could dynamically rename documents after signing, such as appending the signers name”
“I don't like how it's just an app for signing contracts. For the price, I could put it towards a package software with many other features”
Juro is top-rated on Capterra (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8/5) and G2 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.7/5), leading the category for Ease of Setup and Quality of Support.
Juro users say:
"We've created a workflow that is scalable, quicker, automated and allows other teams to self-serve their contracts. For a small legal team this is essential and has saved us so much time"
“No need to edit documents and export PDFs to then manually email to clients - you can do everything in the platform”
"Juro has helped with the speed of contracting, saving the legal team time to allow them to focus on higher-risk deals. On the flip side, the Sales team feels they are in greater control of their contracts and have better visibility over the contracting process. The time to close a small business contract was reduced from 2-5 days to 0-2 days"
"Easy to learn, intuitive user interface, anyone can use it without training. The Q&A function is amazing and lets me as a legal person focus on contracts which actually require my expertise in drafting and negotiating. The future is here!"
You can feel confident that we're as committed to your success with Juro as you are. You get real-time chat support from Juro along with a dedicated customer success manager to ensure you are always using Juro to its maximum capacity. Juro’s average response time is under five minutes, and Juro enjoys category-leading ratings for quality of support (9.7/10) and ease of admin (9.8/10) from independent G2 reviews.
Frequently asked questions
Is Juro's native eSignature legally binding?
Yes. Juro's secure native eSignature is also mobile-responsive, allowing you to sign on any device. Find out more about where eSignature is globally recognised.
Which countries does Juro operate in?
Juro has powered more than 200,000 contracts for more than 1,000 companies in more than 65 countries, across Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia.
Who are Juro's investors?
Juro is backed by:
- Union Square Ventures: the investors behind Twitter, Kickstarter and Coinbase.
- Point Nine Capital: the investors behind Zendesk, Revolut and Typeform.
- The founders of Indeed.com, Gumtree and Wise.
Can I import my contracts into Juro from signNow?
Yes. Juro offers drag-and-drop import thanks to its AI-powered Contract Reader. You can also upload documents at scale with an accompanying CSV that automatically tags contracts with the right metadata. Alternatively, if you have complex needs, we can manage the migration for you with flexible resourcing. Juro's customer success team can guide you through this process as part of our rapid implementation.
How can I get started with the switch to Juro?
Just talk to our commercial team to book a focused demo and find a plan that's right for you. Click here to book a demo.
signNow alternatives: all-in-one contract automation
If signNow doesn't appeal to you due to its limited functionalities, inflexibility, or lack of data analytics, these alternatives may be right for your business.
- eSignature competitors: If you’re happy with your solution coverage remaining limited to signing, vendors such as DocuSign, HelloSign, RightSignature, Eversign and GetAccept also offer basic features for electronic signature.
- Contract lifecycle management: Enterprise-minded solutions from SAP, Ariba and Oracle offer Word- and PDF-based solutions aimed at large corporations. They are priced accordingly and usually involve 6-12 month implementations. You can find out more by exploring G2 Crowd.
- All-in-one contract automation: Juro's all-in-one platform will enable you to reduce several manual systems to just one, covering your lifecycle end-to-end and delivering self-serve automation, collaborative workflows and a data-rich repository for your contracts. Typical implementation time is 21 days.
Are you ready to discover how contract automation results in less work and more reward for you? Hit the button below to get in touch.